Friday, March 25, 2011

Tomorrow's Game Vs Argentina

Us are facing a tough test tomorrow when they take on Argentina at the New Meadowlands Stadium and yours truly will be enjoying himself quite throughly with his gf and some buddies. Anyways, over the past several years there has been some major controversy over the U.S best lineup and how they are utilized. Well I am here to solve this mystery for you. If I were Bob Bradley tomorrow and I had to choose my squad I would go like this.

GK: In goal I would put Howard in obv. He is going to be the stone cold force of the net for the next two World Cups in my opinion. He is the most athletic out of everyone and is the most seasoned playing in the EPL, world cup qualifiers and games, for Man U. He quite simply is the best option and I am proud to have him in our goal.

Defense: Very tricky at the moment because of the transformation that is going to take place these next couple years in the national team. For tomorrow nights game I would have started like this : Cherondelo, Demeriet, Ream, and Bocanegra. I'll take three World Cup starters and my boy Reamer because frankly I love him and think he is going to have a great career club and country. Why not start him with a big test tomorrow night with three veteran guys. I don't trust Gooch because he is not a SOCCER PLAYER. First defender off the bench is Spector.

Midfield: I am going 4-4-2 folks and if Holden was healthy this is how I would play em. Right mid: dempsey Center def mid: Edu, Attacking Mid: Holden but I gotta put Jones in there now and Left Mid: Donovan. My first choices off the bench are Bradley, Sacha Kjiesten and IDk ahahahha

Forward: If I had to pick the healthy choices: Davies and Altidore. They mesh so well together thats why I would put them up there. it got US fans excited before the world cup and we should be for the future. And young Juan Agudelo off the bench. Kids exciting and I cant wait to see what happens with him. Lets hope not another Freddy Adu or whatever his name was.

No comments:

Post a Comment