Friday, March 25, 2011

Sorry Folks

Sorry Folks. I got caught up in the good ole Spring Break that college kids love. Anyways I have two posts that I want to share with you this week. The first is my first team of all time. Many will think it is going to biased because frankly I can only pick people, in my mind, that I have watched and seen play over the years. You won't be seeing names like Pele because frankly I have never seen the dude play. Hats off to my brother who ruined my mood yesterday by telling me that he trained with Messi and the Argentina team. Impressive, I guess it pays dividends when your older brother paves the way for in the soccer world haha. However, lets get down to it. I am not picking the best players, I am picking the team that I would put on the field during their hay days to win me a match and get me three points.

Goalkeeper: Edwin Van Der Sar
This was a tough decision between Edwin Van Der Sar and Casillas. Although Casillas has a World Cup, Euro Cup, and Champions League titles I am going to take the Dutch at the moment. He is simply one of the greatest goal keepers to ever take the field. I know that he doesn't have the accolades the Iker does but if I want to win a game and during the past ten years, find somes I can rely in game in and out I am going with Van Der Sar.

Back Four: Neville, Fabio Cannavero, Vidic, Roberto Carlos

Midfield (5): Right Mid (Luis Figo), Left Mid (Messi), Central Mid (Xavi, Roy Keane), Central Attacking Mid (Ronaldinho)

Foward: The Original Ronaldo get the pansy cristiano ronaldo crap out of here

Subs Bench:
Cassillas
Maldini
Cafu
Rooney
Henry
Beckham
Gerrard

Any thoughts hit me up with it

No comments:

Post a Comment