Friday, February 18, 2011

We'll see how this goes!

Decided to come home for the weekend and get some work in and make some moolah. Parents are in the keys and brothers down in so flo so I got the house to myself. Anyways, just wanted keep everyone up to date with whats been going on lately. I really love writing about soccer. Its my biggest passion and its so easy to tak about. When the idea came up write a blog for my class I knew exactly what I wanted to do and want I wanted to accomplish out of this. My coach at Stockton recently named me captain for next season and to me thats a huge commitment and responsiblity especially since the other captain is away in England studying abroad. Its a big responsability because at Division III you don't have the same off season rules as Division I. At northeastern we practiced every night with the coaches being there twice a week in Jan and increasing by one every month. In Division III offseason means offseason and you have to motivate yourself to get to the gym, to play, and run. Since I am captain I have to try and motivate the whole team. I found out this week that we are going to have a great core of guys next year. They all want to play and always icthing to play which is so positive to see. We recenty had a hiccup with our Costa Rica trip. We may not be able to go because of fundraising money and if everyone is going to able to afford it. Me personally, I would pay whatever the price is because an international trip is the greatest experience a American soccer player can get at any level. For our team it would have so many advantages: bring us closer, get us fitter, getting aquainted with each other on the field. I went to England and Scotland as a junior in high school and the experience was unreal. Anyways, if you want to hear me talk about something thats going on in the soccer world, comment on my blog statuses and bring up an issue or thoughts so I can respond! I would really love your feedback and your insights!
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment